Want to hear candid views on products? You have come to the right place!
What Is Gillette Venus Breeze Razor with Avocado Oil?
Gillette Venus Breeze Razor with Avocado Oil is a razor designed to give a smooth shave. The razor incorporates soap gel bars on the top and bottom of the razor that contain avocado oil and a fresh freesia flower fragrance.
Price of Gillette Venus Breeze and Packaging
The product is priced at INR 299. It includes one razor head and one easy-grip handle. It comes in a cardboard packaging, with the two items. The instructions are clearly written on the packaging.
- The pivoting head glides smoothly along the curves of the body.
- There's no need to use shaving foam.
- The handle of the product is reusable and refills of the razor can be attached to it.
- The handle has a firm rubber grip, which makes it easy to use in the shower.
- A razor is pain-free compared to other methods of hair removal like waxing or epilators.
- It is reasonably priced.
- Refills of the product are easily available.
- It's travel friendly.
- There are no harsh chemicals in the product.
- The razor is very versatile and can be used on all body parts including the arms, hands, legs, underarms, and the bikini area.
- The soap gel bar attached to the razor runs out within a couple of uses.
- The initial learning curve for the product can be a long one, which means that it takes time to get used to the product.
- The use of shaving foam acts as a guide for the shaving areas. But in the case of this particular product, it becomes a little hard to spot the unshaved areas. I feel that this point may not be a disadvantage for many.
- To make it more travel friendly, it should come with a travel case. Currently, that is not an option.
How to Use the Gillette Venus Breeze?
I generally follow the following steps to get a beautiful and smooth shave on my skin.
Read More From Bellatory
- Use a gentle scrub on the skin before shaving. Clean the area. This step is optional, but I have noticed that I get a smoother shave if I use the scrub.
- In a mug or dish, pour a small amount of water to clean off the razor.
- Wet the area where the razor is to be used.
- Wet the razor blade, and start gliding the razor against the direction of the hair growth.
- Wash the area and the razor.
- Leave the razor in a clean dry place to dry.
- Apply moisturizer to the shaved area.
Once the razor has completed its course, just replace the razor with a refill.
How long does the product hold up?
If the shaving for all areas is done on a weekly basis, the razor works for around 2–3 months per refill. This can vary from person to person, as everyone has a different usage pattern and different hair growth patterns.
Final Product Conclusion and Rating
If I have to sum it up in four words I would say, “I absolutely love it.” I grew up with a negative outlook towards shaving. I always heard the following things, the hair growth becomes harder, the skin gets darker, or the hair grows darker.
These are just a few of the many myths that I learned. But one fine day on researching a lot about pain-free hair removal methods and reading about how these “facts” about shaving are actually myths, I thought of giving it a try. And guess what, there was no turning back for me. I absolutely loved the experience, and I absolutely loved the product. And for me, none of those things that I grew up learning and hearing about, came true.
Would I Recommend This Product?
My answer to this is, “Yes, Yes, Yes!” I would totally recommend using the product so that you can try it out for yourself. Of course, this is on the basis of my own experience, but you are the ultimate judge of the products that you use. I would definitely give the product a 4.5 out of 5.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 PGupta0919